Ideally situated for exploring all this inspiring city has to offer, 2at109 is close to shopping, the KC Stadium, University and ferries, as well as museums, galleries and award-winning submarium the Deep.
- King-size mahogany four-poster bed
- Egyptian cotton bed linen & towels
- Jacuzzi whirlpool bath
- Fully equipped kitchen, linen provided
- Washing, drying & ironing facilities
- Private garden with patio furniture
- Wi-Fi, LCD TVs & blu-ray players
- Central heating & electricity included
- On-site parking
With a vibrant cultural scene, lashings of fine restaurants, oodles of cafes and bars and bagfuls of contemporary shopping, this a city crammed with style and panache. Renowned for its friendliness and hospitality, you can tell it’s something special the moment you feel its big-city buzz.
The Old Town offers a glimpse of life in Hull’s Georgian heyday, with its narrow cobbled streets, hidden staiths (alleyways) and evocative street names. As a vibrant waterfront city with a proud maritime heritage, Hull has been a key port since the Middle Ages.